Tuesday 3 January 2017

Favourite 5 (oops 9) makes of 2016 including my absolute favourite.

Good morning all and a late Happy New Year to you all too.
I wish you all a happy and healthy 2017.
I have been busy at work hence the lack of blogging and my crafty corner is gathering dust but hopefully I will get some time in my chair soon.
Until then here are my favourite 9 cards of 2016.
The 1st card is my most favourite though so I shall enter it in to the following challenge:
1.Deep Ocean Challenge - 145 - Your absolute favourite creation of 2016

Most favourite;
This is my personal favourite for 2016 and also the one I gave to my Mum for her Birthday.


No2.I love the colours on this one.


No3.This took an age to cut all the flowers and leaves out but I love the white on white effect.


No4.Again I love the colours on this one and all the bits.

No5.I love making this style of card and I love the shades of blue on this one.

No6.I love this WRS cat die and papers, this one I sent to a special friend.

No7.I love this image and the vintage colours.
No8.I love the layout on this one.

No9.I was really pleased with my colouring on this one.
Thanks for looking.
I would love to see your favourites for 2016 too.
I love looking at my older cards, you remember stamps that you may have forgot.
Hugs Nic.
xxx


10 comments:

BenteS said...

I am deeply impressed by all your wonderful cards - and your coloring!
All the beautiful details you fill the cards with :))
My favorite on your favorite list is the white on white one; So feminine and elegant, and the flower cluster is amazing!
Wish you a Happy new and creative year!

NGCARDS said...

These are all absolutely stunning hun! xxx

Christine L said...

All are truly stunning Nic.... but I think my favourite would have to be the white on white - it looks amazing!

Christine x

Wendy said...

All of them are absolutely gorgeous, stunning work!
Happy New Year to you.
Wendy xxx

Sarah said...

Happy New Year Nic!! Every single one of these cards is magnificent, you inspire me!! xx

Lorraine said...

They are all absolutely stunning Nic.
Happy New Year
Lorraine x

Lynne in NI said...

Great to see these all again Nic, they're all gorgeous, but I would agree that your personal fave is mine too!

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous set of cards

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous selection of cards
carol x

Ally said...

wow, beautiful makes, Nic! I love them all and one can recognize your unique craft style!
xoxo, Ally